If you thought that the posts you liked disappear forever then we have good information for you. Instagram is one of the few social media that allows its users to see the photos they once liked. Plus, you can do it in a quick and easy way.
You no longer have to copy the URL and save it in a special notebook. All you have to do is like the photo, and you can see it again at any time.
How to find liked posts on Instagram?
To find the posts you have liked, follow these steps and see for yourself how easy it is.
Go to the Instagram app and sign in to your account.
Go to your profile and then click on the three horizontal bars at the top right of the screen.
Click on settings.
Select "account" from the list, then "posts you've liked".
Done! You will see all the posts you have liked appear on your screen.
Why do we want to go back to liked posts on Instagram?
The reasons why we want to see liked posts on Instagram can be many. What are the most popular ones?
- We want to read the posted description carefully because we didn't have time to do it before.
- This is an easy way to find new and interesting accounts to follow.
- We want to read old as well as new comments under the picture. It is possible that an interesting discussion has started there.
- We want to leave our own comment.
- Often in the photos there is important or interesting information for us, to better assimilate them we can return to the post at a later time.
- Photos of other users are an inspiration that we want to keep.
Likes on Instagram are a nice gesture that often shows that we like and approve of something. It is worthwhile to support those small as well as large accounts on this app in such a way.
Liked posts on Instagram - are there any limits?
There are rumors that you will be able to see 300 photos and videos that you have liked on Instagram. This number yes is sizable, but what about regular users of the app who like dozens of posts a day? For them, this number will definitely not be enough.
Liked posts are displayed only if we liked them from the Instagram mobile app or from the official site. However, only the app allows you to check them. Note that this does not apply to the posts you have commented on. To like, and thus save, a photo you have to click directly on the heart sign below it or click quickly and double-click on the photo.
We hope that with the help of our guide, using Instagram will become easier and more enjoyable for you.